Terms and conditions
Please read carefully the Terms & Conditions below and ensure that you are able to adhere to them before continuing with your registration. Your completion of the registration process for Yamaha Factory Racing website (“the site”), and your consequent use of the site, constitutes your agreement to the Terms & Conditions of use set out below. If you do not agree with any of the conditions please discontinue your registration by closing your browser window. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please email us before continuing at email@example.com
A. Terms & Conditions for use of Yamaha Factory Racing photography on other websites:
- The photographs must be used in their original, unaltered form (overall size may of course be changed).
- The photographs must be accompanied by a caption describing the place, date and name of the subject(s) (e.g. Valentino Rossi at the Gran Premio de España, Jerez on Sunday 6th May).
- The photographs must be displayed in a format that cannot be downloaded by the general public (e.g. low-resolution and/or right-click/copy/save as functions disabled).
B. General Terms & Conditions
The site provides the media with materials for editorial purposes, and we encourage you to use them in this way. However, please note that:
- The photography and other images and graphics on the site are not to be used for any commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, advertising and the production of merchandise such as calendars, T-shirts, screensavers, etc)
- Your username and password are for your personal use only and are not transferable. They must be kept strictly confidential at all times in order to maintain the required level of security and exclusivity for the material contained within the site. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username and password.
- Your access to the site gives you the right to use the resources contained within it according to these Terms & Conditions. Unauthorised distribution of any materials contained within the site is strictly prohibited.
- The Yamaha Factory Racing reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the site at any time without notice, whether as a result of failure to adhere to the Terms & Conditions listed here, or for any other reason. In the event of such action being taken, you will be notified by email.
C. Provision of Personal Information
- The personal information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you have requested.
- To verify that you are a legitimate member of the media and therefore entitled to access the site.
- To notify you from time to time about special media events related to the team.
- Your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than those mentioned above, or shared with anyone else except where permitted by law, such as when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share the information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of the Yamaha Factory Racing to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the non-public personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us).
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- We restrict access to your non-public personal information to those employees who reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- You have the right to ask to check the information we hold about you at any time, and can request correction or deletion of this information if you think that it is beyond what is necessary for the agreed puposes.
The Company makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy, completeness and validity of any materials on the site and does not warrant that the functions contained on the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
All possible measures are taken to ensure that the site is not affected by computer viruses. However, due to the nature of the internet viruses can be transferred during the download of files and the Company cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused in this way.
Likewise all possible measures are taken to protect the security of the site, however in the event of a breach of this security the Company and the Service Provider are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, or even material that violates this agreement.
This site is controlled and operated by Yamaha Factory Racing Marketing Department(“the Company”) from the Company’s offices in Gerno di Lesmo (Italy). The Company does not represent or warrant that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access the site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy, as it is applied to agreements entered into and performed within that country. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters related to the site shall be brought in court of competent jurisdiction in the Italy. If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining portions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and the Company concerning both your use of the site, and the agreement shall not be modified, except in writing.